Pet Friendly Apartments Lafayette LA
Looking for pet-friendly apartments in Lafeyette, Lousiana? Look no further than Acadian Point Apartments! As a pet-friendly community, we proudly allow cats and dogs here. We understand that your pet is your family, they may even be your only family here in Lafeyette. You shouldn't have to imagine life without them, nor should you have to compromise your living arrangements to keep them. Our apartments offer quality living that includes a variety of community and apartment amenities to make our stay with us enjoyable. View our pet policy below to learn more about our pet-friendly community.
Our Pet Policy
- Pets may be dogs or cats but cannot be more than a total weight of 75 pounds. We do have breed restrictions, please see below.
- All pets must be spayed/neutered
- Pets allowed without deposits: small birds, turtles, hamsters, guinea pigs, fish aquariums that are five (5) gallons or less. Deposits are required on large birds, including but not limited to: Parrots, Cockatiels, Sun Conures, or other birds often let out of cages.
- The following pets are not authorized: snakes, lizards, sugar gliders, flying squirrels, chinchillas, ferrets, reptiles, amphibians, rodents, or venomous animals of any kind.
- There is a non-refundable pet fee of $300 per pet, a limit of 2 per apartment. The pet fee is non-refundable and does not transfer from apartment to apartment.
- There is a monthly pet fee of $25 per pet. No more than two (2) pets with a combined weight of 75 pounds are allowed per apartment.
Breed Restrictions Include Atika, American Bull Dog Terrier, American Staffordshire Terrier, Bull Terrier, Chow Chow, Doberman Pinscher, German Shepherd, Mastiff, Presa Canario (Canary Dog), Rottweiler, Staffordshire Bullterrier, Dalmation, or any mix of these breeds.
Please bring your pet to the office for an “interview.” We like to meet and get to know all our residents, even our four-footed ones! For further details on our pet policy, please contact our office staff.